The term TRADESWIFT (or "us" or "we") refers to the owners, managers of the website www.tradeswift.net, Tradeswift Broking Pvt. Ltd., Tradeswift Commodities Pvt. Ltd., & Tradeswift Derivatives Pvt. Ltd. whose registered office is 4th floor, Baid House, 1, Tara Nagar, Ajmer Road, Jaipur - 302006.
The term "you" refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- TRADESWIFT has launched and established an online trading service on the Website (hereinafter referred to as the "Service"). We have exclusive and sole discretion to select the Customers who would be entitled to use access and benefit out of the Service.
- TRADESWIFT also reserves the absolute right and discretion to decide on the criteria for selecting the Customers to participate in the Service offered hereunder.
- The offering of the Service is subject to the requisite permissions, approvals, licenses and any other clearance from the appropriate regulatory authority viz., SEBI, FMC, NSE, MCX-SX, USE, NCDEX, MCX, NMCE, ACEL, CDSL and any other relevant authority that may be the regulatory authority of the Service. The Service offered by TRADESWIFT envisages a Customer registering as a client.
- This Service on the Website does not constitute an offer to sell or a solicitation to any person in any jurisdiction where it is unlawful to make such an offer or solicitation. This Service is not intended to be any form of an investment advertisement, investment advice or investment information and has not been registered under any Commodities /securities law of any foreign jurisdiction and is only for the information of any person in any jurisdiction where it may be lawful to provide such information, otherwise the same shall not be considered an information. The distribution of this Service or content in other jurisdictions may be restricted by law and the persons who access the Service should inform themselves about, and observe any such restrictions. By accessing and surfing this Website, the Customer agrees to be bound by the foregoing limitations.
- No information, market analysis, research report, etc. on the Website is to be construed as a representation with respect to commodities, shares, securities, currencies, mutual funds or other investment regarding the legality of an investment therein under the respective applicable investment or similar laws or regulations of any person or entity accessing the Website.
- This Service is provided on an "As Is" basis. TRADESWIFT disclaims any warranty of any kind, imputed by the laws of any jurisdiction, whether express or implied, as to any matter whatsoever relating to the Service, including without limitation the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement. TRADESWIFT and the Service and the Offer are subject to the jurisdiction only of the courts of the Republic of India at Jaipur.
- Use of the Service is at any persons, including a Customer, own risk. The data and information provided on the Website is not advice, professional or otherwise, and should not be relied upon as such. Neither the information, nor any opinion contained in this Website constitutes a solicitation or offer by TRADESWIFT to buy or sell any commodities, securities, futures, options or other financial instruments or provide any investment advice or service. TRADESWIFT or their employees have or may have an outstanding buy or sell position or holding in the securities, options on securities or other related investments of issuers and companies mentioned herein. The investments discussed or recommended in the market analysis, research reports, etc. may not be suitable for all investors. Investors must make their own investment decisions based on their specific investment objectives and financial position and using such independent advisors as they believe necessary. Information herein is believed to be reliable but TRADESWIFT does not warrant its completeness or accuracy. The content of the articles and the interpretation of data are solely the personal views of the contributors and do not in any way reflect the views of TRADESWIFT. Users are advised to peruse the articles and other data in the Website only as information and to rely on their own judgment when making investment decisions.
- Neither TRADESWIFT nor its Affiliates shall be precluded from making any contract or entering into any arrangement or transaction with the companies mentioned herein or with itself in the ordinary course of business or from undertaking any banking, financial or agency services for the companies or for itself or from underwriting or guaranteeing the subscription of or placing or subscribing for or otherwise acquiring, holding or dealing with any of the commodities or stocks or shares or debentures or debenture stocks or any other securities whatsoever of the companies or in which the companies may be interested, either with or without a commission, or other remuneration or otherwise, at any time entering into any contract of loan or deposit or any other contract or arrangement or transaction with the companies or being concerned or interested in any such contract or arrangement or transaction which any other company or person would be entitled to enter into with the companies and they shall not be in anyway liable to account either to the companies or any person visiting or accessing the Website including a Customer of the Service for any profits made by them thereby or in connection therewith and the TRADESWIFT or its owner or Affiliate shall also be allowed to retain for their or his own benefit any customary share of brokerage, fee, commission, interest, discount or other compensation or remuneration allowed to them.
- TRADESWIFT along with its Directors, employees, associates or other representatives and its Affiliates along with its Directors, employees, associates or other representatives shall not be liable for damages or injury arising out of or in connection with the use of the Website or its non-use including non-availability, compensatory, direct, indirect or consequential damages, loss of data, income or profit, loss of or damage to property (including without limitation loss of profits, loss or corruption of data, loss of goodwill, work stoppage, computer failure or malfunction, or interruption of business; under any contract, negligence, strict liability or other theory arising out of or relating in any way to the Website, site-related services, or any products or services and claims of third parties damages or injury caused by any performance, failure of performance, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, computer virus, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, alteration of, or use of information, whether resulting, in whole or in part, from or relating to any of the services offered or displayed by TRADESWIFT on the Website.
- TRADESWIFT makes no guarantees or representations as to, and shall have no liability for, any electronic content delivered by any third party, including, without limitation, the accuracy, subject matter, quality or timeliness of any electronic content on the Website. TRADESWIFT shall not be responsible for the contents of any linked site or any link contained in a linked site, or any changes or updates to such sites. The links being provided to the Customer are only for convenience, and the inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by TRADESWIFT of the site, or its content or the sponsoring organization. By providing access to other websites, TRADESWIFT is not recommending the purchase or sale of the commodities or securities issued by it nor is it an endorsement of services provided by its sponsoring organization.
- The maximum liability of TRADESWIFT to its clients shall be subject to the amount of fees paid by the clients for the services that he/she may have availed of through the Website or in pursuance of the Offer or the Service.
- TRADESWIFT shall not be liable for any misrepresentation, falsification, and deception or for any lack of availability of services through the Website, even if the same are advertised for on the Website.
- TRADESWIFT shall not be liable if the Customer downloads any information or software from this Website. TRADESWIFT shall not be liable if the Customer makes a copy, modifies, uploads, downloads, transmits, (re) publishes it or removes or obscures any intellectual property, including trademarks, copyright or other notices or legends contained in any such information or otherwise distributes any service or content from this Website. TRADESWIFT shall not bear the responsibility if the Customer modifies or uses the content or services he/she gets from this Website for any purpose other than those permitted, and in doing so violates the intellectual property including trademarks, copyright and other proprietary rights of TRADESWIFT.
- The Website contains features of the services that are currently being offered by the TRADESWIFT and those intended to be offered in the future. TRADESWIFT intends to launch the services confirming with the features listed on the Website in toto, however due to business need and regulatory requirement the final launch may contain variations. Notwithstanding anything contained in the Website regarding the services, TRADESWIFT may decide to postpone the offering of the services or may even decide to withdraw the offering or even a currently offered service altogether.
- This disclaimer shall be applicable to any person visiting/accessing the Website and/or a Customer entering into an agreement related to availing of the Service offered by TRADESWIFT.
- The display, description or references to any products, services, publications or links on the Website shall not constitute an endorsement by TRADESWIFT of such products, services, publications or links.